One of the hardest lessons we ever have to learn in life is that people aren't always as genuine as they make themselves out to be, and that you're not as big of a priority to them as you would like to think you are.
Have you ever found yourself constantly giving and giving, only for your good deeds and actions to go unreciprocated? Having people like this in our lives is draining and unhealthy.
We all need to create relationships with people who are going to make us a priority as often as we make them a priority.
Otherwise, it's time to tell them to get lost.
Here are 10 signs that you're being put on the back burner by someone who doesn't see you as a priority:
1. They always invite other people to big events and gatherings
2. They never remember anything you say when you talk about what's happening in your life
3. Almost every plan you try to make with them happens last minute...
4. When you call them out on their crap, they write you off as needy or clingy
5. They suddenly stop responding to text messages, replying when it's convenient for them