Featured Jun. 04, 2015 03:53PM EST
21 Rules To Live Your Life By
A few years ago, I decided to write my own set of rules to live my life by. It was important to break away from what society said I should do and instead think about how I wanted to live. This is what I came up with:
- Question corporate media.
- Question everything else too.
- Make sure your partner is happy.
- Take responsibility for mistakes.
- Trust your gut.
- Don't regret the past.
- Make peace with mortality.
- Practice listening.
- Help others without expecting anything in return.
- Of course, help yourself too.
- Get angry if you need to.
- Don't settle.
- Do not kill anything you don't have it.
- Ditch the television.
- Mean it when you say "I love you"
- Get out in the sun every day.
- Learn how to argue logically, not emotionally.
- Give everyone a chance.
- Give everyone a second chance.
- Break the rules every once in a while.
- Live by values you've defined for yourself.