21 Rules To Live Your Life By
This article may contain affiliate links, learn more.
A few years ago, I decided to write my own set of rules to live my life by. It was important to break away from what society said I should do and instead think about how I wanted to live. This is what I came up with:
- Question corporate media.
- Question everything else too.
- Make sure your partner is happy.
- Take responsibility for mistakes.
- Trust your gut.
- Don’t regret the past.
- Make peace with mortality.
- Practice listening.
- Help others without expecting anything in return.
- Of course, help yourself too.
- Get angry if you need to.
- Don’t settle.
- Do not kill anything you don’t have it.
- Ditch the television.
- Mean it when you say “I love you”
- Get out in the sun every day.
- Learn how to argue logically, not emotionally.
- Give everyone a chance.
- Give everyone a second chance.
- Break the rules every once in a while.
- Live by values you’ve defined for yourself.
What do you think? What rules would you add to this list?
Higher Perspectives Author is one of the authors writing for Higher Perspectives