Higher Perspective is dedicated to transparency in our online community regarding the use of advertisements on our site. Going along with that honesty, we wold like to extend these values and responsibly disclose our use of advertisements along with their purpose and role.
We have teamed up with numerous companies to serve online ads in our content and sidebar. These ads assist in covering the costs that come along with spreading our message and reaching our collective goals.
Advertising funds are used for the following:
- Research and writing articles
- Server and infrastructure upkeep
- Promotion and marketing
- Funding various projects
Why am I seeing weird ads?
Finding advertisers that display relevant content for our niche market has proven to be extremely challenging. We are constantly seeking to improve our advertisement quality and hope to achieve a positive user experience. Please note that we currently do not support or endorse any products or services that are offered through the advertisements on our website.
In regards to our use of advertisements, we are committed to the following:
- Public disclosure regarding our use of online advertisements
- Clear marking of advertising units to allow visitors to make informed choices
- Paid advertisements that do not interfere with the website experience, e.g. no pop-ups, pop-unders, or auto-initiated audio/video
- Responsible use of the funds gathered from online advertising initiatives
Questions or comments?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments regarding our use of online advertisements.