Being Alive Is The Special Occasion
5 Tips For An Amazing Life From Mark Twain
1. "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
Basically, your greatest limitation is your mind.
We worry about our self image and what others will think of us if we're tall, if we're fat, if we wear that outfit; but none of that really matters. All that matters is what you think.
2. "Humor is mankind's greatest blessing. Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."
In other words, lighten up. You can turn pretty much any situation into something funny, no matter how negative it is.
3. "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
Anger is pointless. Holding on to anger is even worse. If you're angry at someone, recognize that you're really just hurting yourself.
4. "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
You are entitled to nothing!
5. "A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds."
Remember, if you're doing something different, don't expect everyone to be on board with you right away. It's okay that some will react negatively to what you're doing.
Hear what they have to say, ask yourself if it can help you, and if it can, embrace it! If it doesn't, let it go.
Are you still searching for your life purpose? You won't believe what the science of Numerology can reveal about you!
That's right, the numerology of your birth date, regardless of what month you were born, can reveal surprising information about your personality.
If you found this information interesting or useful, please remember to SHARE this article with your family and friends on Facebook!