10 Things Only People Who Hate Being Touched Will Understand
3. If you had to pick a plant that best describes you, you'd definitely be a cactus.
4. You've got a bigger personal space bubble than the average person; way bigger.
5. You've developed specific methods of escaping physical contact that you utilize whenever someone gets too close too fast.
6. Your immense value for personal space means that people often think you're a cold, mean person, when really all you care about is keeping them a comfortable distance away from you.
7. You loathe having to go crowded events or giant concerts where you're squished in the middle of seven different people.
8. You think that whoever invented tickling should have the crap kicked out of them.
9. You're terrible at comforting your friends when they need someone to lean on, because, well, you don't want them to lean on you.
10. Going to the doctor's office makes you cringe; honestly, don't stick your finger anywhere near me.