- Walking through a dark, dense forest, but you aren’t alone! Who’s there with you?
- In that forest, you see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
- Do you interact with the animal? If so, what do you do?
- As you walk deeper, you come to a clearing with your dream house smack in the middle. Is it a big or small house?
- Is there a fence around it?
- As you enter the house, you see a dining table. What’s on and around it?
- You go through the back door and find a cup laying in the grass. What’s the cup made of?
- What do you do with the cup?
- At the edge of the property, there’s a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
- You need to cross it. How do you do it?
Ready for some answers?
- The person you walked with is the most important person in your life.
- The size of the animal represents the size of your problems.
- The severity of the action is representative of how you deal with problems.
- The size of your house is the size of your ambition.
- No fence indicates you’re an open personality. Fenced in indicates you’re more closed off.
- If there was no food on the table, no flowers, or no people around it, you may be unhappy. Or a minimalist.
- The durability of the material the cup was made from represents the durability of your relationship with the person named in #1.
- What you do with the cup represents your attitude toward #1.
- The size of the body of water represents the size of your sex drive.
- How you cross it represents how important sex is to you. If you walked around it, you may avoid sex. If you swam across, you may very much enjoy frequent sex.
Did we describe you? Let us know in the comments below!
Higher Perspectives Author is one of the authors writing for Higher Perspectives