7 Strange And Hilarious Coincidences In Human History That Will Make You Scratch Your Head
One of the most valuable lessons a person can learn in life is that much of it happens through coincidence, as if everything is all tied together in some way, shape or form.
You can guarantee that things will almost never go exactly as planned, but that doesn’t mean it’s always a bad thing. Some of the best things in life come in the form of coincidence.
Coincidence is a funny thing in that some instances of it are lot more rare than others. While you might occasionally dress the same as your best friend, there are far crazier things that have happened throughout human history ‘coincidentally.’
Below you will find some pretty strange and hilarious coincidences that have happened throughout human history that will leave you mind-boggled! Enjoy.
1. While this example isn’t necessarily funny, it is one of the stranger ones on this list.
These twin brothers were killed in the same way, at the same age, by the same taxi driver (who was, strangely enough, transporting the same person as the first time). Truly bizarre.
2. These two men are identical twins who were separated at birth. They both share the name James, even though they were adopted by two different families.
The best part? When they found each other, they were surprised to learn that they both married different women with the same names.
First to women named Linda, and then again to women named Betty. Each had sons, one of which each of them named James Allan and James Alan.
3. A strange case of what many people think is reincarnation.
These two famous individuals look shockingly similar, but one was being born just as the other one was passing away. A famous car maker and a famous footballer.
4. These four women all walked onto the same bus.
Four blonde women all dressed in dark jackets and white beanies.
5. One Urban Outfitter employee was delighted to see that his face had been sewn into a pair of socks.
I think someone owes this guy a royalty check!
6. This woman’s face has shown up as one-half of a fictional character’s face on the spine of this book.
This is only a little bit creepy…
7. Unfortunately, we don’t think the person who said this ever wanted it written in stone.
Life can be pretty ironic sometimes!
If you enjoyed this article, please SHARE it with your family and friends on Facebook!
Higher Perspectives Author is one of the authors writing for Higher Perspectives