Secrets don’t make for strong relationships, it is then interesting that people are always seeking the secrets to the ‘perfect relationship’. A ‘perfect relationship’ is a more disastrous statement than the ‘average person’.
Relationships are so personal and unique to each situation, that it can be hard to find the commonalities. Here are some common ways to build a strong formation for a stable and mutually beneficial relationship.
Learn how to keep your partner coming back for more, click here and watch this free video from relationship expert, Amy North.
1. In any situation the person with the most personal insight will do the best and be the most comfortable.
2. Heed what others say, but follow your gut and communicate with your loved one. Others don’t have to understand your relationship for it to work.
3. Try and see past actions and words to the person’s intentions.
4. Do not seek to change the person or tolerate a person attempting to change you.
5. Do not ever defend yourself in anger. Walk away and give the parties involved time to calm down.