Learn To Distinguish
7 Things You Should Never Let People Do To You
Straight talk. It's time to stop letting people do these things to you.
1. Stop letting people get you down with their negativity.
It's normal to feel down when other people feel down, but you can't allow their constant negative vibrations to keep you feeling down. Don't let them drag you down.
2. Stop letting people tell you not to follow your dreams.
They're YOUR dreams, after all. They don't belong to anyone else. Pursue your dreams if you want to. Approach them however you like. If they don't work out, that's on you.
3. Stop letting your friends talk sh*t.
If your friends are talking smack about you behind your back, it's time to get some new friends.
4. Stop letting people lie to you.
See #3. If your friends and family aren't being truthful with you or are withholding important information from you, it's time for you to let them go.
5. Stop letting people take advantage of you.
You should always be there to help the people around you if they need it, but don't let them walk all over you. Don't let them take advantage of your kindness.
6. Stop letting people misunderstand you.
If you've explained yourself clearly and people still don't get you, they probably don't want to get you. Time to move on in that case.
7. Stop letting people drag you into fights.
If two people you know are at it, stay out of it. If they try to drag you into it, stay out of it. Make a conscious effort to stay out of it.