At any given moment, there’s probably something or someone that we need to simply let go of.
I could go on a long tangent about the importance of letting go of the right things at the right time, but I’d rather let men and women much smarter than me lay it out in their words.
We hope you find inspiration in what they have to say.
1. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.” -Hermann Hesse
2. “Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.” -Sonia Ricotti
3. “To design the future effectively, you must first let go of your past.” -Charles J. Givens
4. “The creative process is a process of surrender, not control.” -Julia Cameron
5. “If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.” -Anne Morrow Lindbergh