At any given moment, there’s probably something or someone that we need to simply let go of.
I could go on a long tangent about the importance of letting go of the right things at the right time, but I’d rather let men and women much smarter than me lay it out in their words.
We hope you find inspiration in what they have to say.
1. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.” -Hermann Hesse
2. “Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.” -Sonia Ricotti
3. “To design the future effectively, you must first let go of your past.” -Charles J. Givens
4. “The creative process is a process of surrender, not control.” -Julia Cameron
5. “If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.” -Anne Morrow Lindbergh
6. “The greatness of a man’s power is the measure of his surrender.” -William Booth
7. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” -Steve Maraboli
8. “Let today be the day you finally release yourself from the imprisonment of past grudges and anger. Simplify your life.
9. Let go of the poisonous past and live the abundantly beautiful present…today.” Dr. Steve Marabolli
10. “You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.” -Steve Maraboli
11. “One thing I’ve learned about life is that if you really let go, it’s just a joy ride.” -Ricky Williams
12. “Time is about the need to control. Let go of control and embrace what happens.” -Eve Best
13. “If there are people you haven’t forgiven, you’re not going to really awaken. You have to let go.” -Eckhart Tolle
14. “When we give ourselves the chance to let go of all our tension, the body’s natural capacity to heal itself can begin to work.” -Nhat Hanh
15. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” -Lao Tzu
Are you still searching for your life purpose? You won’t believe what the science of Numerology can reveal about you!
That’s right, the numerology of your birth date, regardless of what month you were born, can reveal surprising information about your personality.
If you found this article interesting or entertaining, please remember to SHARE the content with your family and friends on Facebook!
Higher Perspectives Author is one of the authors writing for Higher Perspectives