Not Everyone Has The Same Heart As You
20 Signs That It's Time To Let Go Of The Past & Move On
The things were experience grow us and make us stronger people, but the past is firmly in the past. To dwell on past events, like death, divorce, disease, and career problems, does us a disservice.
When you hold onto the past, especially here in the present, often times you're holding on to what doesn't work. At this point, it's better to let go of the past and move on. These are 20 signs it's time.
1. If your thoughts are trained more on memories of the past than the present, it's time to move on.
2. If your memories of the past cause you more pain than happiness, it's time to move on.
3. If you find yourself pleading for a situation or person to change, it's probably time for you to move on.
4. If you find yourself bored, complacent, or resentful of your current situation, it's time to move on.
5. When patterns and behaviors that you've tried to fix or discard seem to persist, it's time to move on with your life.
6. If you feel like you're on your own, you aren't being listened to, and you're being disrespected by those around you, it may be time to move on.
7. If a situation or person is holding you back from what you want to do and where you want to be, it's time to move on.
8. If you decide to stay in a situation and things can't improve, it's time to make a tough call about moving on.
9. If you find yourself sad more than happy, or crying more than laughing, you may be in a toxic situation. It's probably time to move on.
10. If the people and things around you leave you feeling emotionally exhausted, it's time to move on.
11. If you've lost your joy and passion in doing what you once loved, it might be time to leave it behind.
12. If your core values and beliefs are being sacrificed for a person or any given situation, it's time to move on. You shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are.
13. If it just isn't fun anymore, it's time to move on.
14. If you're afraid that it won't get any better than this, you're probably wrong, and you can prove it by moving on.
15. If you're forcing the outward appearance of happiness to mask your pain, it's time to look hard at what causes that pain and move on from it.
16. If you feel like you're losing who you are and that your dreams are no longer possible, it's time to think about how to change that.
17. Change can be scary, but if you find yourself trapped in a bad situation because you're afraid of the difficulty of leaving it, face down your fear and move on.
18. If you have an overwhelming sense that something you're stuck with is meant to be let go, it might just be best to let it go.
19. If it feels just awesome to think about being free, maybe it's time to free yourself.
20. It's always time to move on if you believe you can build a better life for yourself.
Do you want to stress less, sleep better, and feel abundantly happier... without drugs or anything crazy?
If you found this information helpful or insightful, please remember to SHARE this article with your family and friends on Facebook!