5 Life Changing Lessons About Happiness From Winnie The Pooh
1. “You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count."
Don't let yourself get bogged down in the details. If you let yourself get lost in the tiny problems, you can miss the big picture. That's not what you want, right? Focus on the big picture. Work towards a brighter tomorrow.
2. “You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes."
Be proactive and lead when you need to. If you follow whatever's happening, you might not end up in the place you want to be. So be proactive. Take charge.
3. “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like 'What about lunch?'"
Keep it simple and positive. There's no reason for negative talk and big, unnecessary words. Live positive, be positive, talk positively.
4. “Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering."
It's cool to hang out and do nothing sometimes. Pooh was the pro at just that. Take a little bit of time out of every day to relax. Unload a little bit of stress. Chill out.
5. “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon."
Appreciate the little things in life. Take some time to consider all the things you should be thankful for and might taken for granted.