the 20 wisest quotes of all time
Wisdom is something that comes from experience. Humans experience things differently from each other, they are always seeking wisdom no matter what the experience may be.
We use this wisdom to guide ourselves away from past mistakes and hopefully reach our endgame goals. Wisdom of all kinds has been passed down throughout every single generation of man.
It is only acceptable that we give back the wisdom we have received to those who need it more than we do.
Here are some of the wisest quotes in the entire world!
1. "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." – Albert Einstein
2. "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail." – Confucius
3. "You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with." – Wayne Dyer
Photo Credit: s_bukley / Shutterstock.com
4. "Never be bullied into silence, never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, define yourself." – Robert Frost
Photo Credit: Olga Popova / Shutterstock.com
5. "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." – Rumi
6. "Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75." – Benjamin Franklin
7. "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." – Mother Teresa
8. "Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens." – Carl Jung
9. "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." — Mahatma Gandhi
10. "An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind." — Mahatma Gandhi
11. "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. "A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle". – Buddha
13. "Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life." – J.K. Rowling
Photo Credit: JStone / Shutterstock.com
14. "I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it." – Maya Angelou
15. "You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection" – Gautama Buddha
16. "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." – Anaïs Nin
17. "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." – George Bernard Shaw
Photo Credit: irisphoto1 / Shutterstock.com
19. "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." – Albert Einstein
Photo Credit: spatuletail / Shutterstock.com
20. "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing." – Socrates
If you enjoyed these quotes, please remember to SHARE them with your family and friends on Facebook!