You Can Use This Simple Test To Psychoanalyze Yourself
1. The person you're walking with is the person most important to you.
2. The size of the animal represents how you feel about the size of your problems.
3. The severity of the interaction with the animal deals with how you approach your problems, either passively or aggressively.
4. The size of the house is representative of the size of your ambitions.
5. If there is no fence, it shows how open you are. If the fence is like a picket fence with plenty of gaps, you protect yourself but let some in. If it's a solid fence or a wall, you tend to be closed off.
6. If there was no food, flowers, or people around the table, you may be unhappy.
7. The durability of the cup represents how durable you think your relationship is.
8. What you do with the cup represents your disposition for the person in #1.
9. How big the body of water is shows how big your sex drive is.
10. How wet you get crossing the water is relative to how important sex is in your life.