1. Strive to make at least three people smile every day. Chances are, you’ll get a smile out of it too.
2. Sit in silence and meditate for at least 10 minutes every day. If you don’t have the time, you’d better make it 20 minutes.
3. Disregard what other people think of you. It really isn’t any of your business, now is it?
4. Don’t try to win every argument on the internet. It’s okay to say your piece, but agree to disagree and move on.
5. Don’t be so serious. No one else will take you as seriously as you do.
6. Dream while you’re awake.
7. Gossip is a waste of precious time and energy. Don’t waste your life on it.
8. Break out of your age group. Spend time with people under the age of 6 and above the age of 60. Get a fresh perspective on life.