1. Strive to make at least three people smile every day. Chances are, you’ll get a smile out of it too.
2. Sit in silence and meditate for at least 10 minutes every day. If you don’t have the time, you’d better make it 20 minutes.
3. Disregard what other people think of you. It really isn’t any of your business, now is it?
4. Don’t try to win every argument on the internet. It’s okay to say your piece, but agree to disagree and move on.
5. Don’t be so serious. No one else will take you as seriously as you do.
6. Dream while you’re awake.
7. Gossip is a waste of precious time and energy. Don’t waste your life on it.
8. Break out of your age group. Spend time with people under the age of 6 and above the age of 60. Get a fresh perspective on life.
9. Remember that life is too short to waste time with hating and grudges. Get rid of your ill feelings. Leave your baggage behind.
10. You don’t have to compare yourself to others It won’t do you any good. You don’t know who they are or where they’ve been. You just do you.
11. You are in charge of your own happiness. It’s a path, not a destination.
12. Read more books than you did last month. If that number is 0, shoot for 1.
If you found this information interesting or useful, please remember to SHARE it with your family and friends on Facebook!
Higher Perspectives Author is one of the authors writing for Higher Perspectives